Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Training at the Park

Time for a little Gentle Leader training. Marley's not a fan of the gentle leader at all, but she's learning not to pull during walks. But she's learning and has made a bunch of progress, even just since Christmas.
Marley and Jonathan taking a break...but let's be honest, they were really just waiting up for me since I walk a bit slower these days.

We were practicing "Come" between me and Jonathan. Marley is a fan of getting to run free a bit, but she's an even bigger fan of hot dogs! Watch her come to me, then race off when Jonathan calls her.

1 comment:

Stacey Kyler said...

YEA!!! I've missed seeing your blog updates! :-) I can't believe how big Marley is getting (apparently it's been too long since I've seen her). Just so all the other blog readers know -- Yes, Ms. Pregnant Jodi does always look that gorgeous!! :-)