Monday, January 26, 2009

The Saturday after Christmas, we went down to Colonial Williamsburg for the afternoon and evening. Mom and dad had never been, and it had been 6 years since Jonathan and I had been down during Christmas time. We walked around the town, then watched as they lit small fires in front of homes on the Palace Green. As you may know, I'm a fan of fire, so really enjoyed that part!


We then ate dinner at one of the taverns. We went with Will and Stacey, Stacey's parents, and Stacey's brother and sister-in-law. It was great to spend some time with them and share this experience with them.

The next day, I had caught the cold Jonathan had at Christmas, so I was down for the count. However, mom and dad were hard at work, clearing out, organizing and painting the baby's room, getting it ready so all I needed to do was decorate.

As you can see, Sampson was BIG help.




No comments: