Sunday, January 3, 2010

Meeting Santa

Early in December, we thought it was time for Wyatt to meet Santa. We started out by having him meet the Chick-fil-a cow dressed as Santa...that went OK.

Next, it was time for the big guy. To my surprise, Santa was hanging out in the food court, so I thought we'd check to see how Wyatt reacted to Santa before we got our formal pictures. Drum roll......... he wasn't real thrilled.


But, I would not be discouraged, so decided we'd still try the formal pictures on Santa's lap. Luckily, those ended up turning out really well. I couldn't decide if I wanted Wyatt to have the hat on or not, so we took pictures both ways. Isn't he a cutie pie!


Not sure what he asked Santa for, but Wyatt's been a good boy this year, so I'm sure he'll get what he asked for. :)

1 comment:

Stacey Kyler said...

Oh my gosh, that first picture of Wyatt with Santa in the food court is FANTASTIC!! I love the look on his face....hilarious!!!! :-) Love you!!!