Saturday, October 31, 2009

Photography by Journeys

Unfortunatley, I have learned only enough about how to blog to post pictures and movies. So, I don't have any cool links on my blog - but if I could, I would have a link for my friend, Stacey's photogrphy website and blog. Yesterday Stacey took our family pictures and she's already posted a few of them on her blog. So, if you want to see some great family shots, go to http://www.dogindogout.blogspot.com/. She has a link to her professional web site from there so feel free to take a look at more of Stacey's work.

The only member of the family not included in the pictures is Sampson... he's not the most cooperative, so we left him at home.

Stacey, you did an amazing job! I am astounded that you were able to get Wyatt to smile and Marley to stay in place while we snapped pictures. Thank you so much!!!

1 comment:

Stacey Kyler said...

Thank you so much, Jodi!!! Gorgeous subjects make my job super easy!! I love you guys! :-)